Watch all of the action live from the inaugural multi-sport European Championships in Glasgow and Berlin from 2-12 August here.
A comprehensive streaming service will be provided by European Athletics' International Partner EBU-Eurovision across the eleven days of competitions. Glasgow will be staging six sports: aquatics, cycling, golf, gymnastics, rowing and triathlon with Berlin staging the athletics.
The Berlin 2018 European Athletics Championships begins on 6 August with a session of qualifying events, featuring the first round of the men's and women's 100m and the men's shot put qualifying which will be held at the European Mile.
More information on the 2018 European Championships:
- The Berlin 2018 European Athletics Championships will be part of the first multi-sport European Championships along with co-hosts Glasgow.
- It will be a must-watch, must-attend experience that elevates the status of European Champions, uniting existing European Championships to celebrate the highest honour in European sport and celebrating the defining moments that create Champions.
- It is the continent’s ultimate multi-sport event, an 11-day celebration of European sport staged every four years.
- Seven of Europe’s leading sports (athletics, aquatics, rowing, golf, cycling, gymnastics, triathlon) will be brought together for the first edition.
- The European Athletics Championships in Berlin will be staged 7-12 August. The six other sports will be staged in Glasgow through 2-12 August.
- 4500 athletes and 52 nations will compete across the seven sports.
- Potential TV audience of over one billion with millions more across multiple digital platforms.
- Over half a million spectators expected.