The European Athletics Coaching Awards recognise and celebrate the important contributions made by coaches to the sport of athletics.
The coach of each European Champion in the senior category is automatically nominated for the award.
The nominations are confirmed by a European Athletics appointed jury, which includes a representative of the European Athletics Coaches Association.
2013's first awards will be given to one male and one female representative of all the winners during the European Athletics Awards Night in Tallinn, Estonia, on 12 October.
Read all Coaching Awards news
Coaching Awards General Description
Coaching Award Winners
- Kolasinac knows Prasil will be tough in Göteborg re-match
- Rieti 2013 is "Moving by Nature"
- Final entries confirmed for European Champion Clubs Cup Group A & B
- JUNIOR WOMEN'S 10KM: Medvedeva cruises to easy win
- JUNIOR MEN'S 10KM: Russian duo of Parshin and Markov dominate
- Estonian talent Uibo and Croatia's Stublic voted European Athletes of the Month for April
- Filippidis aims to show his street cred
- Eriksson quits role as Britain's head coach
- A WEEK IN ATHLETICS MAY 2013/1
- Toth homes in on a big date in Dudince
- European Athletics mourns passing of Marianna Zachariadi
- Farah targets European Athletics Team Championships
- Lemaitre hopes to make the most of a fast winter
- Golden trio back to raise the roof in London
- Pitkämäki and Britton voted European Athletes of the Month for March
- Youngsters test their speed at '100 days to go' event in Rieti
Like us on Facebook