Media accreditation for the Belgrade 2017 European Athletics Indoor Championships (3-5 March) is open for written press, photographers and broadcast non-rights holders.
The deadline for applications with or without official media hotel accommodation is Friday 20 January 2017.
Written press and photographers are able to apply for accreditation by clicking here: https://arena-bo.european-athletics.org/ArenaEvent/Arena.Domain.Registration.Web/Views/Registration/RegistrationForm.aspx?p1=MTg5
Broadcast non-rights holders are able to apply by clicking here: https://arena-bo.european-athletics.org/ArenaEvent/Arena.Domain.Registration.Web/Views/Registration/RegistrationForm.aspx?p1=MTkw
Broadcast rights holders (TV and Radio) have received a unique username and password which they can use to access the media accreditation system.
The Belgrade 2017 LOC has reserved three media hotels:
Courtyard by Marriott Belgrade City Center 4*
Address Vase Carapica 2-4
City/town 11000 Belgrade
Single/Double 15000 RSD/17500 RSD
Jump Inn 4*
Address KocePopovica 2a
City/town 11000 Belgrade
Single/Double 11250 RSD/12500 RSD
Hotel Tulip Inn Belgrade 3*
Address Palmira Toljatija 9
City/town 11070 New Belgrade
Single/Double or Twin 8750 RSD/10000 RSD
Quoted prices are per room, per night and include breakfast and tax/VAT.
The Local Organising Committee through company Atletika 2017 d.o.o. is in charge of accommodation for this event.
If you submit your accommodation request, an email will follow to confirm the status of your request. Please note that default method of payment is credit card. The LOC official card payment provider is eMS.
In case you do not immediately request your accommodation, please re-log into ARENA to do so if necessary, with the credentials that were sent in a separate e-mail. The deadline to submit your accommodation request in ARENA is Friday 20 January 2017.
• Shortly after your registration, you will receive an e-mail with your accommodation invoice as well as a payment link in order to proceed with payment by credit card (secured payment platform).
• You are kindly requested to proceed with payment no later than five (5) working days after receipt of this e-mail in order to guarantee your hotel booking.
• Your accommodation booking will be guaranteed only after receipt of the full payment of your accommodation cost.
• In case the full payment is not received within the five working days, your reservation will be cancelled and the room released.
• For any cancellation made until Friday, 20 January 2017, no cancellation fee will be charged.
• For any cancellation made as from Saturday, 21 January 2017, 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, unless the room is resold.
Default payment is by bank transfer or credit card. Should you wish to proceed with payment by bank transfer please inform us during the registration process.
In order to have guaranteed transportation to the official hotel, your travel details must be entered in ARENA at least 48 hours prior to departure of your home country. Upon arrival at the airport, please report to the Transportation Desk in Arrival hall.
If you wish to change or amend your details, please log into the ARENA system using the link https://arena.european-athletics.org and your password which you have received.
If you were already a user of ARENA we kindly ask you to use the link above and already known individual and personalised access.
Please visit http://www.belgrade2017.org/ for any further event and venue information.