Watch all of the action live from the Berlin 2018 European Athletics Championships here.
A streaming service with expert English-language commentary is provided by European Athletics' International Partner EBU-Eurovision. The stream is available for viewers across Europe without geo-restrictions.
The Berlin 2018 European Athletics Championships is part of the inaugural multi-sport European Championships with co-hosts Glasgow. Glasgow is staging six sports: aquatics, cycling, golf, gymnastics, rowing and triathlon with Berlin staging the athletics. A stream for the other six sports can be found here.
The action in Berlin begins at 4.05pm local time with the qualifying round of the men’s hammer with the track action beginning at 4.30pm with the 100m heats featuring reigning champion Churandy Martina. The programme also includes the men’s shot put qualifying which takes place on the European Mile from 5.35pm local time.
In addition to live streaming, European Athletics will be publishing daily news and reports on the website and there will be comprehensive coverage of the event across all of our digital platforms.
More information on the 2018 European Championships:
- The Berlin 2018 European Athletics Championships will be part of the first multi-sport European Championships along with co-hosts Glasgow.
- It will be a must-watch, must-attend experience that elevates the status of European Champions, uniting existing European Championships to celebrate the highest honour in European sport and celebrating the defining moments that create Champions.
- It is the continent’s ultimate multi-sport event, an 11-day celebration of European sport staged every four years.
- Seven of Europe’s leading sports (athletics, aquatics, rowing, golf, cycling, gymnastics, triathlon) will be brought together for the first edition.
- The European Athletics Championships in Berlin will be staged 7-12 August. The six other sports will be staged in Glasgow through 2-12 August.
- 4500 athletes and 52 nations will compete across the seven sports.
- Potential TV audience of over one billion with millions more across multiple digital platforms.
- Over half a million spectators expected.