Media accreditation for the European Athletics U23 Championships Bydgoszcz 2017 (13-16 July) is now open for written press, photographers and broadcast non-rights holders.
The deadline for applications with or without official media hotel accommodation is 23 June 2017.
Written press, photographers and broadcast non-rights holders are able to apply for accreditation by clicking here: https://arena-bo.european-athletics.org/ArenaEvent/Arena.Domain.Registration.Web/Views/Registration/RegistrationForm.aspx?p1=MjMw
Broadcast rights holders (TV and Radio) have received a unique username and password which they can use to access the media accreditation system.
The following two hotels have been selected as Official Media Hotels:
1) Hotel Sepia ****
ul. Marsz. Focha 20
+48 52 52 52 410
Single room: 100 EUR
Twin room: 140 EUR
2) Hotel Przystań **
ul. Tamka 2
Single room: 50 EUR
Twin room: 70 EUR
Prices are per room, per night (including breakfast, internet and taxes).
• The confirmation of your accreditation & accommodation booking will be guaranteed only after receipt of the full payment of your accommodation cost.
• You will receive in the coming days/weeks an e-mail with an invoice to be paid within five (5) working days after receipt.
• Failure to adhere to these payment terms will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
• For any cancellation made until 23 June 2017, no cancellation fee will be charged.
• For any cancellation made on 24 June 2017 and after, 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, unless the room is resold.
• In case of no-show, the full stay will be charged.
Bydgoszcz and Warsaw are official airports.
In case you do not immediately request your accommodation, please re-log into ARENA to do so if necessary, with the credentials that were sent in a separate e-mail.