The official app for the inaugural Berlin/Glasgow multi-sport European Athletics from 2-12 August is now available to download.
The app is free to download and is compatible with all Apple devices. You can download the European Championships app from your device’s App Store or via this link.
The app features daily news, results and biographies of athletes competing in all seven sports which are part of the inaugural multi-sport championships: aquatics, athletics, cycling, golf, gymnastics, rowing and triathlon.
There are also photo galleries and video galleries featuring content from both Glasgow and Berlin which will keep you up-to-date during the championships.
More information on the 2018 European Championships:
- The Berlin 2018 European Athletics Championships will be part of the first multi-sport European Championships along with co-hosts Glasgow.
- It will be a must-watch, must-attend experience that elevates the status of European Champions, uniting existing European Championships to celebrate the highest honour in European sport and celebrating the defining moments that create Champions.
- It is the continent’s ultimate multi-sport event, an 11-day celebration of European sport staged every four years.
- Seven of Europe’s leading sports (athletics, aquatics, rowing, golf, cycling, gymnastics, triathlon) will be brought together for the first edition.
- The European Athletics Championships in Berlin will be staged 7-12 August. The six other sports will be staged in Glasgow through 2-12 August.
- 4500 athletes and 52 nations will compete across the seven sports.
- Potential TV audience of over one billion with millions more across multiple digital platforms.
- Over half a million spectators expected.